This Air Fryer Zucchini is Parmesan Breaded and makes the perfect appetizer idea!
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup plain Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- Slice the zucchini into skinny 1/8 inch slices. Set aside.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk until mixed completely.
- In a large bowl, add Panko, Italian breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil and salt. Stir until combined.
- One by one dip a zucchini slice into the egg mixture and then dredge it into the breadcrumbs mixture. Sit on a plate or wired rack. Continue until each zucchini is coated in breading.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 and set timer for 10 to 12 minutes. *It preheats pretty quick*
- Once preheated, spray the air fryer tray with vegetable oil spray (optional), then carefully layer the zucchini into the air fryer tray.
- Halfway through cooking, flip the zucchini over.
- After cooking, enjoy with marinara sauce, ranch, or drizzle with my chipotle mayo. Yum!
Don't forget the dipping sauce!
Allow them to cool for just a few moments before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: air fryer zucchini, zucchini chips, air fryer zucchini chips, air fryer zucchini fries