This Tequila Sunrise Recipe is so delicious and super easy to make with only a few ingredients. Push those mimosas aside and make this your new go to brunch drink!
- A glass filled 1/2 full with ice
- 1 oz tequila (I used Patron Silver, which I highly recommend)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 oz grenadine
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry for serving
- Fill cocktail glass half way with ice.
- Pour 1 ounce tequila over the ice.
- Next, add in the orange juice.
- Lastly, pour in the splash of grenadine. DO NOT STIR. We want the colors to separate, just like in the picture.
- Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: pour
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: tequila sunrise, cocktails for brunch, summer drinks