These pomegranate cocktails with vodka are hands down my favorite Holiday Cocktail! They are so fizzy, flavorful and pull me right into the Christmas season.
- 2 to 3 ounces of plain Vodka (2 if you like weaker drinks and 3 for stronger)
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Juice
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 6 ounces of ginger beer or La Croix
- Fill a cocktail shaker up to the top with ice. Pour in vodka, lime juice, and pomegranate juice. Shake and pour into 2 cocktail glasses filled half way with ice.
- Top with your choice of ginger beer or La Croix.
- Serve with a lime wedge.
- Drink up & enjoy!
Serve drinks right away to avoid the ice melting and getting the cocktails watered down.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: drinks
Keywords: holiday cocktails, pomegranate cocktails