This Sparkling Lavender Lemonade is the perfect Summer Drink. It is so simple to create and the lavender syrup takes this lemonade to another level.
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 ounces lavender simple syrup
- 1 and 1/2 cup French Lemonade Soda (World Market) or Lemon Perrier
- OPTIONAL: If you like sweet lemonade, substitute most or all of the French Soda for Simply Lemonade. *Kids will like this version better*
- If you are making the Lavender Simple Syrup Recipe, make it first. You will need Dried Culinary Lavender, Water and Sugar. This recipe is fantastic and stays good in the fridge for two weeks. It is free from preservatives & you can use it for lattes, lemonades, and cocktails.
- Begin by filling two large glasses 3/4 full with ice.
- Add in 1 ounce of lavender simple syrup to each glass. Add in juice from 1/4 lemon into each glass.
- Top with Lemon French Soda (mine is from World Market) and stir. *Replace some or all of the Lemon French Soda with Simply Lemonade if you want it really sweet*
- Now, relax and enjoy the warm weather sipping on that lemonade!
Serve with a lemon wedge on the glass and a straw.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: drinks
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Sparkling Lavender Lemonade, Bubbly Lemonade, Summer Lemonade Recipes