This post contains affiliate links.
These homemade Watermelon Lime Popsicles are delicious and so refreshing for those hot Summer months. They are only 3 ingredients, and so easy to make, that even the kids can help with this yummy treat!
The kids have been begging me to make popsicles, even though we have 27 store bought ones in the freezer…at least they know homemade is better, haha! My 6 year old helped me on this recipe; although, she did keep eating all the watermelon.
Why You'll Love This Recipe:
- It only uses 3 ingredients
- If you are like me you are always looking for ways to use up the whole watermelon
- This recipe is so easy to prep and the kids love helping
- It's way healthier than store bought and has no preservatives
If you love Watermelon Recipes, be sure to check out these ones too:
Ingredients for the Watermelon Popsicles:
This recipe is super easy and you only need three ingredients:
Fresh Watermelon: Delicious and sweet with natural sugars that make the ideal summer treat!
Lime: To add a bit of tart flavor to the popsicles.
Sugar: Just a touch for added sweetness.
You will also need a Large Mesh Strainer, blender and popsicle molds.
How to Make these Watermelon Popsicles:
Take all of your ingredients and blend them up!
Next, strain the liquid through a mesh strainer into a bowl. I pushed on the pulp a bit with a wooden spoon to get all of the juice out.
Next, add that yummy juice into the popsicle molds.
Seal them up and try not to spill watermelon juice into the freezer, like I did. Freeze overnight and ENJOY on a summer day!Print
Watermelon Lime Popsicles
- Total Time: 10 minutes, plus overnight
- Yield: 6 to 8 popsicles 1x
These watermelon and lime popsicles are gorgeous and refreshing for summer. They are so easy to make and really fun for the kids to help with.
- One lime (juice and 1 tbs zest)
- 4 cups of chopped watermelon
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- Blend together the watermelon, lime juice and sugar.
- Strain it with a Large Mesh Strainer into a bowl. I pushed on the pulp a bit with a wooden spoon to get all of the juice out.
- Next, add that yummy juice to your popsicle molds.
- Seal them up and try not to spill watermelon juice into the freezer, like I did. Freeze overnight and ENJOY on a summer day!
Make sure to get as much as the pulp out as possible. You want only the juice in the popsicles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: Overnight
- Category: Dessert
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: watermelon popsicles, easy popsicles, summer popsicle recipes
Super fun to make and yummy too!